Tuesday, February 26, 2008

She's definitely no CJ Craig

I don't really follow the news that comes out of the White House but every now and then (like 4 times a week), I'll read something that WH Press Secretary Dana Perino says and I laugh. I usually roll my eyes and think to myself, "She really can't be that stupid." But then I remember who she works for and think, "Yes, yes she can."

Her job, if I'm not mistaken, is to answer questions the WH press corps comes up with. Now, she doesn't have to necessarily answer correctly (although, that would be nice) but she should answer somewhat intelligently. Her latest gaffe that just makes me shake my head and roll my eyes is her serious lack of knowledge about FISA (among other things). I don't know a lot about FISA, I'll admit, but I'm also not the White House Press Secretary WHOSE JOB IT IS TO KNOW THESE THINGS! Just saying, "I'm not a lawyer" just doesn't cut it. (Because I'm not a lawyer yet either and I still know what it means). Like Wonkette says, I wonder if she's just there cause she's cute and blonde.
Ew, I don't like that.

For what an excellent press secretary should be like, watch her in action:

0 comments: