Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pure Musical Bliss. Or, my new infatuation with MIKA

I have known about this MIKA for quite some time now. I've heard his song, "Grace Kelly" and I liked it. Not enough to download it or buy the album, but I enjoyed it.

Then, I heard "Happy Ending" on community radio on Monday and LOVED it! Loved it so much that I downloaded his entire album, Life In Cartoon Motion last night.

I love music and I buy albums to support my favorite artists. It is rare for me to find an album--even by one of my favorite artists--in which I like every song. Every now and then, I am pleasantly surprised. And this is what happened with MIKA. I don't know why or how or what but this is one of the best albums I've ever heard. Every song is different, yet the same and it makes me just so happy!

Words can not explain it enough. You just have to listen to it for yourself and you too will be pleasantly surprised. Seriously, he's just so good, I don't know what else to say about him. Visit his MySpace to see what I'm talkin' 'bout yo.

0 comments: