Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Welcome to "Music Can Change the World" (as long as it's not Borin' Orrin's) blog by Megan!

See, I told you I'd be back with a new blog. I'm still working on the design but I figure it's good enough to share with the world.

As my regular readers know, I like to have subject-specific blogs. And, I like to talk about politics, use music lyrics in my posts, and when I can talk about both music and politics in one blog, it just makes me ecstatic.

I'll still be adding older posts from the other blog so don't be alarmed when you see something you've already read. I'll also be changing things around so if you show up one day and everything's changed, don't leave so quickly! (Just know it's my neurotic nature).

Until then, search around and enjoy the various fares. I have videos you can watch, news clips to read, and of course, a multitude of other blogs to peruse.

Finally, since I like to keep my readers happy, let me know what you'd like to read at any time. I do aim to please after all!

Oh, and don't forget to update your links and blogrolls with my new blog! Feel free to add my blog to your lists as this one is not private and I am more than happy to share it with the world. (You can add my daily photoblog too if you want).

Word!

0 comments: