Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm just lazy

Oh hai blog peeples! UR still here?

Weird...

So....yeah....blogging. Once upon a time, I had oodles amounts of time to blog AND actually had things to blog. I could make all kinds of excuses as to why I haven't blogged in a gazillion years (like, I've been busy with work, volunteering, starting my own business or that I've been too focused on watching all of Battlestar Galactica) but really, it just comes down to me being lazy. Well, that and global warming. Let's blame all our problems on global warming!

Anywho, I really am going to blog more. Really! To show you how serious I am, I will give you a list of things I have thought about, started writing, or twittered about blogging:

  • Sarah Palin (shocking, I know)
  • Gay rights (even more shocking, I KNOW)
  • Kiss-in's (not to be confused with Kiss-ing)
  • "A Guide on How to Ruin a State in Just 18 Months" by G. Herbert
  • Why I gave this blog the title I did (which will introduce nicely my blog on...)
  • Watchmen (the movie, specifically, not the graphic novel)

I may come up with other things over the next few weeks but I feel this is a nice, slow start to get me back into the blogging regularly. I know the 2 & 1/2 readers left are as excited as me about these thoughts. I won't let you down!

Yet...

0 comments: