Saturday, November 8, 2008

My 2008 Election Thoughts (Part 1 of 3)

[I have many feelings about Tuesday ad the subsequent election results and don't want to dilute any of these feelings so I will be posting 3 separate posts regarding the 2008 Election.]

Unlike many Americans, my life has not been better the last 8 years. Yes, not all of it was directly related to the Bush "Presidency" but there were many policies he supported that hurt my family (CHIP comes to mind...). Once I decided on Barack Obama as my choice for President before the February primary, everyday I became more and more empowered and excited with his philosophy and plans for the future of America.

Needless to say, I was elated with his landslide victory Tuesday night. I mean, I knew he'd win, but I didn't know he'd win so big! I'm very excited about the future of our country and know that Barack Obama is the right person to lead our country at this precarious time.

President Obama...sounds pretty awesome, doesn't it?!

0 comments: