Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Social experiment failed - sorta...

For those of you who read "the other blog," you may remember that I had said I was going to be conducting a social experiment during the month of April.

The experiment never actually happened so it didn't technically fail. You see, I got so busy last month that I just forgot and lost track of all time.

I'll definitely do the experiment for May - maybe twice since April's didn't happen.

Oh, and for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about my experiment is this:

On a random day, I will send a text to a majority of the people in my phone inviting them to join me for dinner, coffee, or brunch somewhere at sometime. No one knows when, not even me! I want to see if anyone shows up and what kinds of conversations and relationships are created out of this and from the people who are my friends.

0 comments: